      From: HQ93rd@... [mailto:HQ93rd@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 8:38 PM
      To: WarOf1812@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] New Orleans Event

      In a message dated 11/30/00 1:06:48 PM, dnunez1@... writes:

      << How many on this list are planning to attend the anniversary of the
      Battle
      of New Orleans in January?

      Darren Nunez
      Battalion d'Orleans >>

      I is!!!!!
      Git dat Popeye's chikun ready!!!

      (And 3 others of the 93rd from California plan to go, along with 8 to 15
      others from across the country. Having said that, 3 of us will now actually
      be there...)
      ;-)
      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line