7851Re: [WarOf1812] introduction

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Oct 2, 2000
      Hi Anna;
      Welcome to the list, and possibly to the hobby. Reenactors are a great lot to get to know. Many are walking encyclopedias of the War of 1812 (and a host of other
      things). They also like to share their knowledge. I hope you enjoy entering this interesting world.
      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st Regt of Foot
      Hamilton, Ont.