47480RE: 1812 Re-enactors Clearance Sale - Chippawa Event - Friday, July 4th, 2014

  • David Brunelle
    Jul 9, 2014
      Hi Everyone,

      Was great seeing everyone at Chippawa and unfortunately Coghlin and Upton Inc. will not be set-up at the Fort Erie event this year as many of you know I am also the organizer and chairman of the Wasaga under Siege event taking place from August 14th to the 17th at Nancy Island Historic Site in Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada. Our committee will be starting to set-up the grounds at Nancy Island on the Thursday before Fort Erie and timing unfortunately does not work. For those attending Wasaga under Siege Coghlin and Upton Inc. will be set-up.

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      <http://www.coghlinandupton.com/> Coghlin and Upton Inc. || Source of Military Accoutrements and Historical Supplies

      www.coghlinandupton.com