47478"new" member Greg Carraro's "intro" message

  • yawors1
    Jul 8 6:52 AM

      I've changed email accounts and so I am "reintroducing" myself to the group.  I am relatively new to reenacting as is the majority of my unit and although we've been participating in events in Toronto and Mississauga and drilling for the better part of a year, we only recently experienced our first battle as part of the York Militia at Chippawa/Lundy's Lane.  It was an incredible experience and we look forward to the next one!  Many thanks to Jim and the staff at Parks Niagara for a well-run event (minus the tics) and to the many folks who kindly (and patiently) helped us along and welcomed us into the hobby.  It is truly an honour to recreate these historic events in our nations history.

      Greg
      2nd Regt.of York Miltia-Thompsons Coy

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic