47363Re: 1812 Re: Battle of Chippawa 200th Anniversary July 5th and 6th

  • Barbossa
    May 1, 2014
      Hello Jim,

      I received this today, May 1.

      This is the first I have received for registering our Unit for Chippewa.

      The 2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia will be attending.

      The link you provided is not working for me, so I hope this will suffice.

      Our Unit commander does not handle any communications, that responsibility falls to me, Gigi McAndrews, group secretary, or our president, Mike McAndrews.

      Registration
      Only Unit Commanders need to fill out the registration for the entire group.
      Unit Name: 2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia
      Unit Commander/Safety Officer: NCO/Safety, Mike McAndrews.  Captain, Mike Jansen
      Mailing Address: 2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia, 49 Huntley Crescent, St.Catharines, ON, L2M6E5
      Phone:905-646-7985
      Number/Type/Area for Tents: NONE, we will day trip as we were told there would be limited space.  12 x 14 group fly and a 7x10 wedge tent for supplies, if room is available.
      Number of Infantry/Muskets: 17
      Number of Officers: 2 :Captain Mike Jansen and honourary officer (walking us onto the field then ducking behind the lines, Brian Merrit)
      Number of Musicians:
      Number of Camp Followers:8+4 children
      Artillery (What types?):
      Insurance: Al1280 (I think will check when home)
      Special Requirements:
      Can your group or unit provide a demonstration?:WHat do you want from the 2nd Lincoln's?

      On 2014-05-01, at 9:27 AM, <jhill@...> wrote:

      Hello All

      It is May 1st, Happy Holidays to any Bolsheviks on the Group.

      Registration for Chippawa has exceeded expectations and we are prepping more camping space.

      If you have not registered your unit, please consider visiting the link below as we continue planning for this important 200th anniversary.

      http://www.visit1812.com/events/chippawa-registration.html

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic