47354Re-enactors Clearance Sale! Coghlin & Upton Inc - Batlle of Longwoods - Friday, May 2nd - 7pm to 10pm.

  • David Brunelle
    Apr 30, 2014

      Hi Everyone,

      Coghlin and Upton Inc. will be setting up this weekend at the Longwood’s War of 1812 event and will be having a re-enactors clearance sale on Friday evening from 7pm to 10pm with lots of items on sale including other time period items from medieval, late 1800’s, WWI, WWII and modern.  If you are looking for some unique items and good deals we look forward to seeing you all Friday evening. Items include belting, swords, books, used items, clothing, original items, materials, Scottish hose, sporrans, prints, posters, blankets, etc, etc, etc.

      We will also be set-up on Saturday as well and all the merchandise on display in the tent will revert back to the War of 1812 time period to respect the era and open to the public.  We will be open from 8:00am till 6pm and after that will be packing up as I have to return home for my daughters first communion on Sunday.

      If you are looking for a specific item(s) please inquire and if in stock I will make sure I bring them along.  Please check out our website at www.coghlinandupton.com or give me a call at 705-355-1812 at the shop or 705-716-7124 on my cell.

      Please pass this along to members of your group or anyone that may be interested!

      Look forward to seeing everyone!

      David J. Brunelle

      Coghlin & Upton Inc.