      Stephane Poirier
      Sgt, Canadian Voltigeurs

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 30, 2014, at 11:17 AM, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

      Love it!

      Peter Monahan

      705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

      From: mdickerson1@...
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:26:15 -0400
      Subject: 1812 2014 Longwoods Ambush

      Every year at Longwoods on Saturday morning, we always put on an ambush for the re-enactors.  This is before the public arrives.  In the past we have done ‘capture the flag’, ‘capture a spy’, ‘capture supplies’, secret turncoats, time limits, and just an all out free for all many times.

      This year I have been racking my brain to figure something new.  And I have it….

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic