47318Re: 1812 Re: New Orleans trip from Ontario in January 2015

  • Steve Abolt
    Apr 11, 2014
      When one comes to New Orleans one has Sazeracs, the official cocktail of the city.  It will be my pleasure to serve you one.  The drink has an interesting history, and a magnificent flavor.

      My Mrs. makes the mint juleps.  But they are a drink best suited to the heat of summer.

      We will see you there.  Thanks again for all your help.

      The cocktails are are on me.  You are on your own for the dancing girls....

      On Friday, April 11, 2014 10:12 PM, "kevingarrett@..." <kevingarrett@...> wrote:
      If the last few interested people send in their deposits soon, we'll be good to go!  Looking forward to your usual southern hospitality, my friend...might even try one of them mint juleps ( whatever the hell they are )
      It is an honour and a privilege  to  be involved with your Bicentennial of participating in the War of 1812 ( notice I didn't mention winning or losing )

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic