47294Re: 1812 CONGRATULATIONS! History Symposium - London, Ontario

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Apr 1, 2014
      Thanks, Tom, and thank you also to everyone who came out and took part in the day. An especially huge thank you is due to our wonderful speakers, who made their subjects come alive for us all.

      -- Sioux

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 6:29 AM, <tom4141fournier@...> wrote:

      Having been involved in the previous 2 symposia, I had a good perspective as to how much work and effort goes into putting together one of these complex events.

      As a mere attendee, it all seemed flawless.

      The dual themes of War of 1812 and World War 1 gave an great selection of topics and speakers.  The venue was very good.   The dinner along with the choral performance and dancing that followed was delightful.

      Congratulations to our hosts the Upper Thames Reenactment Society and all those who supported them on the committee and the running of the event.  You all did an amazing job!

      Tom Fournier

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic