47287Looking for Frenchies to fight ???

  • victor.eiser
    Mar 30, 2014
      the Brigade-Napoleon cordially invite you to attend the June 27-29 2009 Grande-Tactique event at Old Bedford village PA. I know you have lots of American's to play with, but how many of you have had the delight of taking aim at a French Old Guard Grenadier, or faced a charge by French Cavalry ??? Don't worry, we also will have British Cavalry to give you redcoat infantry a hand!
      We are planning skirmishes for Sat & Sun, and a hopefully some dancing and entertainment on saturday nightFor more info check out http://www.brigade-napoleon.org/events/events_schedule.htm
      or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/698675450145173/At this point in time, we would appreciate your feed back as to your unit’s possible involvement. As you can imagine, the Old Bedford village Historical society’s interests and publicity campaign make it necessary for us to have a good idea of the numbers or re-enactors which may participate.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic