47249RE: 1812 March 8th Battle of Longwoods 200th

  • howard simcoe
    Mar 1, 2014
      Enjoy the day

      To: Warof1812@...
      From: barbarawhelan@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:16:34 -0800
      Subject: 1812 March 8th Battle of Longwoods 200th

      Here is the information for Reenactors Daytripping to Longwoods next Saturday:
      The registration and gathering location will be in Wardsville, Ontario at the Masonic Lodge (21996 Hagerty Rd., Wardsville, On). We would ask reenactors to park here and then a shuttle will move everyone to site starting at 12:00pm. The
      re-enactment starts at 2:00pm. They will be selling food at the site (4 and 20) for a nominal cost. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
      BradPresident Upper Thames Military Re-enactment