      From: Ray Hobbs <ray.hobbs@...>
      To: "WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com" <warof1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 1:51 PM
      Subject: RE: 1812 21 October

      I second the motion, Peter.

      Last week [16-19] was the 200th anniversary of the battle of Leipzig. It was the largest battle to date with almost 400,000 troops taking art. At the end there were 100,000 dead. A sobering vision.

      Ray
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com From: peter.catley@... Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:54:08 +0100 Subject: 1812 21 October
      To the Immortal Memory Pause to Remember all effected by the events off Cape Trafalgar in 1805.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic