47025Battle of the Thames

  • tom4141fournier
    Oct 7, 2013

      I would like to send out congratulations and a hearty thank you to the organizing committee for the Battle of the Thames on behalf of the 41st Regiment.

      While we were not pleased with the role we had to play, we also realize that you cannot change history!

      It really appeared that this had all the hallmarks of exceptional organization.  The massive crowd on Saturday was a testament to that!

      How fortunate that the weather held for Friday and Saturday and another example of the foresight of the committee was to have the fields planted with ground cover for the season so that even with the rain yesterday, everyone was able to get their vehicles in and out with ease.

      I cannot begin to imagine how many hours went into organizing and running this event.  Congratulations on a great outcome we really appreciate your hard work.

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain

      41st Regiment of Foot

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic