47023Re: 1812 A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

  • James Reynolds
    Oct 1, 2013
      DO you know if it will be shown in the US?

      From: David Brunelle <davidbrunelle@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:22 AM
      Subject: 1812 A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

      FYI

      From: Zach Melnick [mailto:zach@...]
      Sent: September-28-13 10:56 PM
      To: David Brunelle
      Subject: A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

      Hey David,

      I hope this message finds you well!

      We are in the process of launching our War of 1812 doc series about the impact of the War of 1812 on Southwestern Ontario - the one we've been working on forever - on October 5th at 9:00 P.M. on TVO. Its called "A Desert Between Us and Them: Raiders, Traitors and Refugees in the War of 1812".

      We were wondering if perhaps you had any way of helping to get the word out about the broadcast? I feel like some of the folks in your vast network might be interested in the program!

      Just in case - here's a link to the Trailer:

      And here's a link to a pretty good review in the Windsor Star:

      I've also attached the press release and a couple photos (-:

      Thanks David!

      Cheers,

      Zach Melnick
      Director