47005RE: Bad Moment........Brian Luscombe.......Help

  • yawors1
    Sep 23, 2013
      I guess it was premature to lift moderation of group messages.  Too bad, as moderating all messages slows down the interchange of information.  However, the only alternative is lots more "distress" spam messages, etc.

      Jim Yaworsky
      Group Moderator

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, <warof1812@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      I Hope you get this on time, my family and I came down here to Manila, Philippines for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and Cell phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

       I'll need your help (LOAN) financially of $2,550. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

      Brian