      From: Gregory Robin <gregoryrobin@...>
      To: WarOf1812 <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Jeannewaverly <Jeannewaverly@...>
      Sent: Tue, Sep 17, 2013 10:19 am
      Subject: Re: National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry

      Interesting. What time?
      From: Diane Williams <diane_williams@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:47 PM
      Subject: National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry

      Is anyone coming to the 17th National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry in Baltimore on October 5?

      I'm showing my video "When Was the War of 1812?" at the 17th National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry in Baltimore on October 5 and again on October 16 at the monthly meeting of the American Antiques Arts Association in Mt. Vernon, VA along with some of my family's artifacts from the 1800s.

      ~~Diane Williams
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic