46982Any Coldstream Guards Gurus?

  • Alexander John Good
    Sep 8, 2013
      Hi List,

      I'm trying to track down the company which Lt. John Drummond
      of the Coldstream Guards served in during the Waterloo Campaigne.

      He was commissioned an Ensign into that Regiment in 1810, then LT
      in 1814, then Captain in 1826. In 1832 he exchanged into half-pay "unattached".

      I suspect that he was in the Light Company based on some artifacts
      of his at the National Army Museum, but that's just a guess.

      Any chance someone here has access to the muster rolls, or has some
      info that could help? Would appreciate an assist if someone is able.

      Many Thanks!

      Alex Good