      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Mark Dickerson
      Sent: September-03-13 4:51 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 1812 Battle of the Thames- Oct 5th

      Hello,

      We are providing stewing beef, peppers, onions, bread, carrots, and probably
      rice. I am also trying to get some potatoes and butter.

      Everything will be delivered on Friday. The vegetables can be picked up
      anytime. The meat will be kept in a cooler until you want to get it.

      Mark

      Subject: 1812 RE: Battle of the Thames- Oct 5th

      I was wondering if you can tell us what the raw food the site is providing
      will be and how much of it will be provided and when? That way we can plan
      for proper storage and preparation.