46913FW: Nancy Island Speakers Series

  • David Brunelle
    Jul 30, 2013
      Just a quick reminder that there are still some tickets available for our
      first Nancy Island Speakers Series presentation on Thursday August 1st. I'm
      sure those attending will find it to be an entertaining and inspiring talk
      by Lyn Downer.

      I had the great pleasure of attending the Unveiling of the 1st War of 1812
      Graveside Plaque in Penetanguishene yesterday. This is a project that Lyn
      has spearheaded.

      I have attached the poster outlining Lyn's topic.

      Marilyn Beecroft

      Friends of Nancy Island & Wasaga Beach Park