46900RE: Press Release - National War of 1812 Veteran Graveside Recognition Project - Plaque Laying - Sunday, July 28th - 12:00pm.

  • David Brunelle
    Jul 16, 2013
      Hi Brian,

      Yes it is. However there is allot more to it. Please go to the website at www.1812veterans.ca and review the application and information.