      From: Kyle <project1rome@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 3:29 PM
      Subject: 1812 Yellow Mounted Saber

      I am serving with the 1st US Rifle Regiment, and would be interested to find a saber that has a yellow handle.

      I have two officers telling me that I should look for a saber over the 1808 Rose Pattern Sword which the infantry Nco carries, and I have one officer and another sgt. stating the Rose Pattern is what I should carry.

      Would anyone be able to point me in a direction to find the saber please?