468811812 Artisans Needed

  • lenthecooper
    Jul 7, 2013
      Hello All,

      The St Lawrence Market BIA are looking for craftspeople/artisans to demonstrate, interpret our period and interact with the public at the North Market of St Lawrence Market in Toronto, Saturdays from 10AM till about 1, July and August. I did this event yesterday to a very enthusiastic and engaged public of locals and tourists.

      The BIA are offering a good rate and understand that they are making this request late especially as Saturdays this year are busy for all re-enactors. Dates open are Saturdays 13 Jul until 31 Aug and Wednesday 7 Aug.

      Please contact me if you are interested in any of these dates and I will send more information.

      Cheers,

      Len