46879Friends of Nancy Island Announce New Speakers Series

  • David Brunelle
    Jul 5 5:12 PM
      I am sending this email to everyone to let you know about an exciting new
      series that we are offering in August leading up to Wasaga Under Siege. We
      believe this is an exceptional group of speakers that will provide
      interesting and entertaining presentations.

      Seating is limited (40 spaces) so we advise if possible getting tickets in
      advance.

      Marilyn Beecroft

      Director

      Friends of Nancy Island & Wasaga Beach Park

      www.wasagabeachpark.com

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay