46848Re: Thank you from Fort York

  • royalscotstailor
    Jun 19, 2013
      I very much enjoyed the event and visiting the Fort, since I hadn't been back since 1974. Great food and interesting tacticals. Only complaint I had was that some nasty person peeled off my "1812... been there,won that" bumper sticker from my car while it was in the Reenactor parking lot. Where was the security for the parking lot? just glad nothing else of greater value was lost.

      thanks for an otherwise great weekend!

      Kevin Garrett

      > The Staff of Fort York National Historic Site (with special gratitude from Kevin Hebib - 10 RVB).
      >

      > Many thanks for this weekend to all who made it such a marvelous event.
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Ewan

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic