46834Re: Beaver Dams - June 22-23 2013 UPDATE and Registration

  • Gigi
    Jun 13, 2013
      The 2nd Lincoln's have also been invited by the committee and will be set-up across the park. Also participating in events, musket demos, children's activities, walks through the city of Thorold as well.

      There will be shuttles running every 15 min from the municipal buildings across from Brock U. This is a good place to park as roads will be closed during the day!

      Gigi McAndrews
      2nd Reg't of Lincoln Militia