46832Beaver Dams - June 22-23 2013 UPDATE and Registration

  • Craig Williams
    Jun 12, 2013
      Hey folks,

      I am passing this along on behalf of Mr Rittner.
      Please contact him if you are interested in joining in.

      So far I believe he has had no indicated interest from the native/
      first nations reenactors, which would greatly enhance this event. It
      is their victory after all.
      This event looks to be a great way to connect with the public, tell
      the story and have some fun!