46824Engagement at the Forty

  • roy winders
    Jun 8 5:00 PM
      On behalf of the B.I.D. I'd like to thank Phil Conklin and all the volunteers for all their hard work in making
      this event one of the most enjoyable of the season.
      I went there expecting a dog n pony show but to my surprise the battles were a real treat and the public were so appreciative.
      Thanks also to Ron Dale for a great opening commentary.
      I'd also like to welcome Bryan & Ryan to our ranks,

      Roy Winders, Capt. British Indian Dept.