46789Re: 1812 NY State Article 265.01

  • Jim
    May 14, 2013
      That seems like sound advice.
      We have been through shifting firearms laws on both sides of the border. Piling on from a foreign country will not help the cause of reenacting.
      You will note that most of the clauses mention intent or while committing a felony.
      As a foreigner, I have some faith the New York State authorities will not be arresting me unless I demonstrate illegal behaviour that would allow them to tag on this charge.
      A radio station in Buffalo has the weekly 'Niagara Falls Police Blotter'. Their number one lesson - one dumb thing will usually lead to a long list of charges.