466841812 Re: Indian Department

  • jbwhittaker
    Apr 9, 2013
      - And how come none of the other kids want to play with ball loads anyway? Buncha wusses!

      Peter Monahan

      Any reenactor who has never fired a live load should try it at least once.
      I have a Bess, a 3 Band Enfield, a 20 gauge flintlock, assorted flintlock and caplock rifles, a flintlock pistol and a cap and ball revolver and I fire all of them with live rounds.
      Not in a mock battle of course but on a supervised range. I have even been known to win a prize or two. :)
      Bruce Whittaker
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic