46615Hacked

  • S J McLean
    Mar 4, 2013
      Do not open any suspicious looking messages. My account was hacked.

      Sue McLean

      Moderator here. this message was sent 5 minutes before the one that says "I wuz hacked"...

      Please note that
      1) moderators are not moderating this group 24/7 so sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes for a legitimate message that is posted to be approved. Sending it again really won't speed anything up;

      2) the problems with yahoo groups also extend to moderator access to the "pending messages" section. This too is a new and most unwelcome development but for the past while, it can take multiple tries by a moderator to actually gain access to, and then approve, pending messages...

      I hope yahoo gets its act together soon! The current situation is most unsatisfactory.

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic