46593Re: War of 1812 Veteran's Graveside Recognition Project

  • Fred Briggs
    Feb 26, 2013
      Wow! That's a huge challenge. I hope you get a lot of help! It's a
      wonderful undertaking, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
      This will be a great step forward for those of us involved in
      researching. It will be very useful to more than just those of us with
      an interest in the War of 1812! Bravo, and good luck!!!

      Fred Briggs