      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Steve
      Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:00 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 1812 Coat Question

      Hello Group!
      Does anyone know off the top of their head what style of coat was being
      issued by the Plattsburg Depot in 1813? I am doing research on the 33rd US
      and cant find a description of the coat. All it says is "Coat" on the
      returns and requisitions I can find. Silly of these people not to describe
      their coats for future generations, LOL. Any help is appreciated!

      Steve