46446Used 3rd Model Bess For Sale

  • Damian Siekonic
    Jan 13, 2013
      Greetings all,

      I picked up a used 3rd Model Bess from a collection yesterday. It's definitely seen a few campaigns, but it sparks nicely and is a sturdy gun. There are nicks to the stock, a small sliver is missing along the barrel far forward on the larboard side and the frizzen appears to have been replaced at some point.

      All that said, it seems perfect for a unit's loaner gun or someone starting out on a budget. Pulled the barrel and confirmed it's Indian made. I'll be taking photos of it today, so if you're interested please email me and I'll send them to you. Price is $325 plus shipping, or local pickup in eastern Pennsylvania.

      Best,
      Damian Siekonic
      (610) 972 9981
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic