46339places to see

  • CyrusWakefield.com
    Dec 7 6:49 AM
      I have just up-dated my list of interesting places to visit, which is a response to a solicited list of links to the event pages of museums and historic sites around the U.S. and Canada. Some of them are 1812, some of them you are probably familiar with, others you may never have heard of, all have interesting programs and approaches to keeping history alive. If you are on vacation and/or in the neighbourhood, drop in and see them. Tell them Sutler Cyrus sent you. If any of you out there are connected with a museum I haven't mentioned, let me know (off list) and I will add it, if you like. For those of you who like my brand of insanity in Smoke & Fire News, I have also put up the last 12 months of Sutler Cyrus cartoons, rendered in glorious Technicolor, for your amusement. For those of you who live in the Toronto area and are planning to be at Fort York's "Frost Fair" this weekend, drop by and shoot the ship with me.

      Sutler Cyrus