46321Special Bicentennial Event in Natchez, MS

  • sacbg7
    Dec 1, 2012
      Esteemed List,

      The 7th US Infantry Living History Association proudly announces our next bicentennial event along the Natchez Trace.

      The name of the event is: Expedition Natchez 1813: Becoming Old Hickory.

      This is a living history event commemorating the 1813 Natchez Expedition. It is not a battle reenactment.

      The dates for the event are April 12-14, 2013.

      The location will be the beautiful city of Natchez, MS and Washington, MS the old territorial capital.

      We have an amazing amount of social and historic activities planned for you

      You can find out more on our event by going to our webpage www.cottonbaler.com Click on the Expedition Natchez icon located in the top mast head.

      If you have any questions please contact me.

      We hope to see many of you next Spring in the refined city of Natchez. Or at Natchez Under The Hill, a location so notorious one American officer described it as: "Where hell reigns on earth."

      Sincerely,
      Steve Abolt
      7th USILHA