46304Spencer's Mercantile Open House and Sale - Nov 17/12

  • Sioux
    Nov 14, 2012
      Another reminder, if you'll forgive me, folks --

      We hope you'd pop in and see us this Saturday for our annual Open House and Sale - and also the "official" Grand Opening of our new premises at 248 Locke Street South in Hamilton, ON. Selected items will be on sale 10% to 50% off, we have some great deals in our Scratch and Dent Corner, and our Buck Basket is filling up with excellent little bargains. Much of our new Christmas stock has arrived, so if you're looking for gifts and treasures (or things to put on your own wish list), this is a great opportunity to see what's new.

      And of course there will be birthday cake and coffee served all day!

      We'd love it if you'd drop by! We're open 10 am to 5 pm.

      Cheers,
      -- Sioux
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic