46285FW: 1812 Bi-Centennial Wassail

  • Mark Dickerson
    Oct 30, 2012
      From: Gayle Allen [mailto:gayleat4and20@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:33 PM

      Subject: 1812 Bi-Centennial Wassail

      Hi All

      This e-mail is to let you know that The Friends of Fairfield Museum are
      having an 1812 Bi-Centennial Wassail. It will be held at the Ramada Inn in
      London Ontario on Saturday December 1st. The proceeds from this event will
      be used to commission a Diorama of the Old Fairfield Village before it was
      burned in 1813. The diorama will be placed in Fairfield Museum in
      Chatham-Kent for all to see. I am contacting you to see if you would be
      interested in purchasing a ticket or two, to be part of this wonderful
      Bi-Centennial Event. For tickets you can e-mail me at

      gayleat4and20@... or gallen@... or phone
      519-695-3634. I look forward to hearing from you.

      Please find attached a brochure that will help answer some of your
      questions. Or go the the website: http://www.friendsoffairfieldmuseum.ca

      Gayle