46284Re: 1812 Re: SANDY. Unashameably off topic.

  • John Ogden
    Oct 30, 2012
      Well, I live in Pittsburgh PA and have thus not been in a position to get
      flooded out by either Katrina or Sandy, although in each case we have
      gotten (or are in the process of getting) rain from the edges of the
      weather systems involved. To my comrades further east, I also wish you
      safety and that you have someplace dry to sleep and some dry socks,
      preferably wool, to put on (it's amazing how much that helps)...

      --
      John J. Ogden