      From: ucmilitiagreen
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 12:21 PM
      Subject: 1812 'Ordnance Blue' paint for wood?

      Good afternoon everyone,

      I'm trying to source a blue paint appropriate to paint wooden boxes British 'ordnance blue', perhaps over a basecoat. I haven't had any luck finding some in my local Home Depot, Rona, or Canadian Tire. I was wondering what make and colour was commonly used by members of this forum and where you bought it?

      As always, thank you for your time.

      Pvt. Sculthorp, 104th Rgt.