45476RE: 1812 Heritage minute competition

  • Kevin Windsor
    May 1, 2012
      Harrumph..... Mr. Audas, you forgot the MOST IMPORTANT Fencible Regiment;
      The Royal Newfoundland Regiment of Fencible Infantry!

      Seriously though, great Job Geoff!! You must be proud of your students!

      Folks, if you have never heard or seen these drill teams in action I can
      tell you they would put some re-enactment groups to shame!! Geoff and Norm
      has put many years of effort into this and they rightfully should feel
      proud!!

      Kevin

      Royal Newfoundland Reg't

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of gra12er

      Greetings all.

      I am writing this message to bring to your attention my high school drill
      team's win in the Historica Dominion Institute's "Make your Own Heritage
      Minute Contest."

      __