      From: Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@...>
      To: WarOf1812 <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 9:46 am
      Subject: RE: 1812 kids shoes

      I couldn't agree more Mark! Also since my boys feet are growing so much;
      the shoes that I buy in April, don't fit by October. I go to our local
      thrift shop and buy boy's dress shoes that have a good sole, are
      comfortable, and sturdy enough to play in the mud.

      Kevin

      RNR

      In my personal opinion, the comfort of child takes precident over period correctness. [snip]
      Mark Dickerson