      From: craigc <cchar11556@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 5:04:08 PM
      Subject: 1812 kids shoes

      I am hoping to turn out my 2 kids this spring (girl 11, boy of 8) and footwear has me stumped. I know moccasins are an option, especially for "Ohio frontier" kids, but I don't think their feet are up to it (I know I could not do it) Does anyone have an economical and comfortable suggestion?

      Thanks!
      Craig