44845Poll results for WarOf1812

  • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 9, 2012
      The following WarOf1812 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: There are only 500 copies printed of Rene Chartrand's book, and well over 500 members in this group. Let's have some fun and see if they are all going to be snapped up before Xmas...

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I've bought one already, 19 votes, 67.86%
      - I definitely intend to buy one, 1 votes, 3.57%
      - I'm dropping hints hoping I can get a relative to buy me one for Xmas, 6 votes, 21.43%
      - If I saw one and liked what I saw, I'd buy one, 2 votes, 7.14%
      - I'm not interested and won't be buying one., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOf1812