445161812 Re: Rene Chartrand's British Uniform Book is in!!!!

  • militaryheritage
    Nov 2, 2011
      Too funny. I have a running beat with the publisher he will sell out by the end of December. If so, he owes me a drink.

      Either way he will be attending the War of 1812 symposium along with Rene Chartrand. Bring your copy if you would like Rene to sign it.

      Back in July we were enjoying a bottle of wine and he signed my copy of US Uniforms book thus:

      "Before I die, to Robert, I leave all my debts and children, being sound of mind and being a "Three Bottle man" I dedicate this book....in Gatineau under the influence of wine this day of July 2011, René"

      Thanks to everyone,

      Robert

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

      > 498, actually!