44276Grand Tactical

  • roy winders
    Oct 3 6:44 AM
      On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all
      the volunteers and staff of Fanshawe village for all their hard work.
      Thanks to the commanders on both ends of the field for keeping things running smoothly.
      Thanks to Andre and the crew of the Nancy for allowing us the chance to dance, and last
      but not least, my boys, who dance very well.
      p.s. would someone please return our cannon?
      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.