43345Re: Ideal W1812 bibliography? - Ned Myers by Cooper

  • Diane Williams
    Feb 8, 2011
      A book that's available in text form on the internet through the Project
      Gutenberg
      Ned Myers: A Life Before the Mast by James Fenimore Cooper

      Notes about the book are here:
      http://external.oneonta.edu/cooper/articles/other/1997other-dudley.html

      The text is here and can be downloaded or read online:
      http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/9788

      I'm using Cooper's authentic dialogue of the era to help me with writing my
      screenplay about my ggg grandfather who was a privateer during the War of 1812.

      ~~Diane Williams

      [the entire ideal bibliography was attached at this point, because Diane just hit "reply" to a prior message that had it (and other stuff too, for that matter) and didn't snip it out. Diane is already on moderated status, so I did. Digest users: you're welcome. I also modified the subject line to something more useful. - Jim Yaworsky]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic