43336Re: Ideal W1812 bibliography?

  • seascoutleader
    Feb 7 8:32 AM
      Sarah:
      Great List.
      I am sure that, as in the book listed below, others will have additions to the list.
      I suggest that as was the case of the Sutlers list, that you make a word file and post it in the file section and as additions are sent to you, the file can be updated and then available to all, without upteen unclipped replies going on and on ad infinitum.

      My humble contribution for consideration for addition to your list:
      Four years on the Great Lakes, 1813-1816 : the journal of Lieutenant David Wingfield, Royal Navy
      by Wingfield, David, ca. 1789-1863.
      Contributors: Bamford, Don. ; Carroll, Paul, 1944-
      Year/Format: 2009, Book, 428 p.

      Your humble and obedient servant,
      Gregory F. Hunter, Esq.,
      Warranted Sailing Master,