      From: Greedo di Avarice <stallone.don@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, Oct 16, 2010 2:25 am
      Subject: Re: War Of 1812 Play & The Patriot.

      Good idea on the clipping. Thank you.

      I do not disagree with him. No flame war.

      Quite the contrary, I have information from another source about
      "Hollywood" movie makers that supports an attitude of extreme caution
      when dealing with them. What I desire is factual information or
      objective anecdotes that I can use in my own dealings with movie makers.

      Do I really have to learn all the lessons -- and there does seem to be a
      boat load -- the hard way? I hope not.

      I pose my question a second time because it may have been missed the
      first time. If I don't get an answer this time I won't ask him again.

      And in light of all that, if you still wish it off list then by all
      means I will take it off list.

      Peace,
      don stallone

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@...>