42837Re: War Of 1812 Play

  • Dan Wilbanks
    Oct 15 5:26 PM
      Darryl,

      Once the "cranks" filter out you will find there are some very competent
      historians/reenactors are on this list with no particular axe to grind. We
      need more folks like you willing to get the word out whatever is produced.

      Your timing is good as the bicentennial celebration of the War of 1812
      should make it very topical.

      At Your Service,

      Dan L. Wilbanks
      Old Oregon Territory