42663RE: [Bulk] [Bulk] 1812 Re: Interpreting Anomolies

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Sep 8, 2010
      It may not be that simple for some to give up elements of their real life to
      the hobby. If you have a specific image you project to the world, you may be
      uncomfortable or even compromised by altering your appearance in a manner
      not easily corrected.

      Some folks may have a 20 or 30 year beard or, for that matter, the length of
      their hair that they don't wish to give up because of how it may effect
      those around them.

      Some may wish to comply, some may not. If you are willing, then good on you!
      But, your beard obviously doesn't mean all that much to you, does it? For
      others, it may be more important, and for reasons you might not accept or
      understand.

      It is still a personal choice.

      "Major" Tom (sometimes bearded, sometimes not, but always long-haired)

      _____